Thursday, October 01, 2009

Punk Rock Anyone ???????

The Right Arm of Wyoming who describe themselves as "FEISTY Libertarian-anarchist punk/industrial band".



Not exactly the kind of music I search out to listen to usually, but this one was brought to my attention via David Codrea @ The War on Guns. Seems someone at, The Democratic Underground (No link for those pricks from me) takes offense to this song and sees it as a threat. The usual leftist hysteria and reasoned discourse ensues. Deleting anything that doesn't go along with the hive mentality, blah, blah, blah. In other words, normal shit for that place. I got banned there the first time I posted and all I did was ask a question.

I could see how this song would light 'em up over there.
Anyhow, enjoy.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Afternoon-
And just in case you forgot -
As always, click to embiggen.