Friday, December 02, 2011

Me Paranoid???????????
Perish the thought!

Loyal readers may remember that I made mention about a week ago
of how your cell phone could be tracking your every movement. (Remove the battery)

Along those same lines, Old Remus brought this latest "Paranoia Product" to my attention-
9 Reasons Wired Readers Should Wear Tinfoil Hats.

Just what I needed. Damn! It's not like I need any more shit to add to my weirdness.

"There’s plenty of reason to be concerned Big Brother is watching.

We’re paranoid not because we have grandiose notions of our self-importance, but because the facts speak for themselves.

Here’s our short list of nine reasons that Wired readers ought to wear tinfoil hats, or at least, fight for their rights and consider ways to protect themselves with encryption and defensive digital technologies.

We know the list is incomplete, so if you have better reasons that we list here, put them in the comments and we’ll make a list based off them.

Until then, remember: Don’t suspect a friend; report him"


Great. Oh well. I'm just gonna post this as a PSA for Y'all.

I picked up an extra shift today, 3pm to 3am. Got home a couple hours ago and haven't been able to sleep yet.

So there ya go. An early post for ya!

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Morning-

It bothers me that this is entirely correct. We have no idea.