Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Zombies are Everywhere......

And they all want Narcotics.

No, Really, they're everywhere. This picture was taken in the hospital parking lot on a recent Sunday afternoon.

Working in a small community hospital ER, you get to know a lot of the clientele waaaaaaay better than you'd ever want to, if given the choice.

All you can do is hope that they don't have anything seriously wrong with them. Then you can treat whatever Bullshit complaint they or their Kids, Neighbor, Parent, Cousin (may be the same as Parent), have and get them back to wherever they go to when they're not in my ER.

And where do they go when they're not at the ER? ................... WalMart! Yep, Wally World. I can go to Wally World anytime of the day or night and see at least 2 Zombies I know from the ER.

I stopped at the Wally World today to pick up a few things and BOOM. Zombie central. There must'a been 6 or 8 of them. It's 2am right now as I write this. I guarantee I can go there now and Zombies will be there. This is just one of those things you can count on in life.

They truly never sleep. They don't have to. They sure as hell aren't getting up in the morning to go to work. Very few Zombies have jobs. Lots of Zombies have Medicaid though. I guess being a Zombie could be considered a disability. But I wouldn't have thought stupid and lazy could be so debilitating as to qualify one for Government assistance. I must be wrong.

There are a lot of folks on assistance that don't qualify as Zombies, so this is not a blanket indictment here. Zombies are Zombies and you either are or you aren't one. It's not like it isn't pretty obvious if you're dealing with a Zombie or not.

This whole Zombie thing is a lot larger topic than I thought when I started this Bullshit. This could be an entire field of study all on it's own.

Hmmmmmmmmm...... I'm gonna have to think about this some more. I can see lots more fodder for fun on this subject.

Questions....

Why is it that so many adult male Zombies where their hair in a Mullet?