Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sometimes I Need a Little Help........

My Nerdiness is boundless. I couldn't figure out why the info on the left kept sinking down the page. Hey, don't laugh. When I first started college the computers for registration filled a huge room. Big tape reels going, climate controlled environment, big deal.

I still don't know squat about them. Fortunately, SwampBoy came by and was kind enough to clue me in on how to fix it.

Big thanks to him for that and he's been added to the sidebar links (which are back up top).

All 2 or 3 of you who read this crap should have a look at his blog. Very interesting and N'Lins based. I've had a bit of a change in my opinion about the post Katrina situation since looking over his site.

OK, Thanks again SwampBoy!! Gotta go get to work and save lives in the ER now! Later.

Here's a link: http://www.dryer8mysock.blogspot.com/

Maybe I'll figure out how to condense my links in a neat and orderly manner next!