Friday, June 09, 2006

I Ought to Feel Sorry For Him ..........
But I just can't do it.

I do have to admire him for his consistency. His hatred of Bush is stronger than his hatred for the man who cut his son's head off.

With a Friggin' Kitchen Knife.

Michael Berg on CNN - MICHAEL BERG: Well, my reaction is I'm sorry whenever any human being dies. Zarqawi is a human being. He has a family who are reacting just as my family reacted when Nick was killed, and I feel bad for that.

Ace has an interesting take - "Hey, all Zarqawi did was saw his son's head off, after all. Bush, on the other hand, challenged his worldview.

A man's got to have his priorities straight" There's more.

You'd think a father would be able to spare some of his hatred for the guy who killed his son. But I guess not.

Update:
He's been busy. And yes, I'd forgotten He's running for Congress.
Mr Berg on ABC - "Father of Beheaded Man Blames Bush, Not al-Zarqawi"

Whatever it takes to get elected, I guess.