Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It Looked Like A Casting Call ............

For the next George Romero Flick. You Couldn't swing a dead cat in the ER without hitting a Zombie today.

I love the Holidays.













Zombies you haven't seen in years come out to the ER. Zombies that have moved away and are here to visit their Zombie relatives come to the ER. Zombie Wives. Zombie Kids. Zombie in laws.
Zombies who are just passing through to .......... Wherever the hell they go to when they're not in my ER. THEY come and and fill my ER.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Newlywed Zombies.
Not really. That's Kathy and Bill.

No, I don't know who the hell they are. I found the picture on Google. But Hey, ya oughta get credit for a pic like that.





And the ONE THING all of those Zombies had in common today? Well, this may shock some of you, but ........ They ALL need Narcotic pain medicine. Oh, Benzos and Soma will suffice in a pinch. Thank you very much.

"I fell down down and dropped my open medicine bottle into the toilet".
"My 2 year old threw my medicine out the car window".

Those are both Zombie Tales I've heard before. I didn't get any quite that creative today. Hey, a really good story may score you a script for a few Percocet, people. Get your head into the game!

The place was a friggin' Zombie zoo today. The faster we moved them through, the more of them came through the doors. Probably didn't help that there's a full moon out.

As I've said before. If you've ever wondered why it takes so long to get seen by a Doctor? Thank a Zombie.

Yeah, you deal with these shitbags for any length of time and you'll hate 'em as much as I do.