Friday, December 21, 2007

I've been Tagged ....
With a Meme. By the King Tiger.

I generally avoid this kind of thing, but in the spirit of Christmas and all that. He says there's some kinda law regarding this sort of thing, too.
So........ here goes.

Christmas Facts about YerUnk.

1. Wrapping or gift bags? - Both. I wrap like a retarded Monkey.

2. Real or artificial tree? - Fake

3. When do you put up the tree? 2 weeks before Christmas

4. When do you take the tree down? - Early in January

5. Do you like eggnog? - Nope

6. Favorite gift received as a child? - Tuff one. My folks were pretty good about picking gifts. Maybe the heavy sleeping bag when I was about 14. Our house didn't have heat upstairs where I slept.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? - Two. One made by the wife's Grandma.

8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - A rock. BUT I WAS DAMN GLAD TO GET IT! Not like you damn kids nowadays!

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Not my department.

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Damn that George Bailey!

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Shopping? Oh Shit!

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Cookies

13. Clear lights or colored? - both

14. Favorite Christmas song? - Nat King Cole, The Christmas Song or Elvis, Blue Christmas

15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? - Home. I'm always working either Christmas Eve or day

16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? - I'm lucky to remember the kids names.

17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? - Angel

18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? - Both

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? - Christmas in the ER. Worst day of the year.

20. What do you leave for Santa? - Beer

21. Least favorite holiday song? - Little Drummer Boy

22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? - nope

23. Favorite ornament? - Pink Flamingo

OK. That's that. "The rules" say I'm supposed to Tag 7 other folks with this. Naw, can't do that, but I will tag Jean 'Cause she's a good sport.