Monday, March 16, 2009

This Would be Perfect .....
It they would sell me one that was functional.

One of the ChowderHeads at work slipped a copy of this ad into my locker last week. Nice truck detail item for the, "The Redneck who has everything."







One of the few disappointments of my military service was never getting the chance to do a live fire with a Claymore Mine (Wikipedia link for those who don't know what I'm talking about)

I'd love to have a Claymore Hitch Cover just as a conversation starter. If I were to put one on my truck, I'd sure as heck get some training caps and wire it to look like it was functional, too.

But $50 bucks for one that doesn't really blow people all to hell? Seems kind of frivolous.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you can't put a value on style like this.

Gotta go. Looks like supper's ready -