Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day ......
to all you Moms out there.
Hope you all have a great day. All of you who can, go see your Mom today.

I'm off to do battle with the Zombie Hordes in the ER where the place will be packed with little old ladies from the Nursing Homes all day.

Happens every year.

The families, who shuffle Granny
off to, "God's Little Waiting Room & Extended Care Facility", will go visit and be SHOCKED that she looks so bad since the Christmas visit.
They will insist that she be sent to the ER for an evaluation.

Or, Granny will complain of chestpain and get sent to the ER. That will ensure that the Family who ignores her all year will come to see her.

Either way it's depressing to see.

I hate fucken Nursing Homes and I am eternally grateful that my parents both just up and died. Saving me the need to even consider the Nursing Home option.

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-