Friday, July 31, 2009

Reunion Tomorrow ......

At Surly's House
Surly is My Crazy Nephew who is solely responsible for my starting this blog and naming it.
So blame him.

He's also the Son of my brother, Shop Teacher Bob ,AKA Chief. The guy who can build anything.

Looks like all but 1 of the brothers will be there. Should be various and sundry Cousins, Aunts and Uncles also. The weather looks good and hopefully a good time will be had by all.

I'll be hopping on TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle early in the morning for the 200+ mile ride up there.
I'll take my rain gear just in case. It's always good to have a raincoat with you.




The Wife is not gonna be going as was planned. The Dog, Cat, Bird, Chicken and Guinea Hen sitter we had lined up to take care of things crapped out at the last minute today and unless someone else comes through at the last minute she's gonna be home keeping things in line.
Bummer.

All 3 of the GrumpyUnk Kids will be going and that's nice.

So I'll be back Monday. Enjoy your weekend.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Evening-