Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday .......
Starting a new week this morning on our long march to the grave.

Sorry for not much posting this last week, but I had a ton of shit to get caught up on. Just ran out of time and energy.

Still looking at the grass from the green side and that's a big plus. With all the rain we had I've got a date with the lawn mower later today, too. I've given up on some of that crap for this year and now have a friggen' jungle out back of the barn. There's still standing water in a few places and the grass/weeds are knee high or greater.

I'm definitely gonna have to get a tractor with a bush hog or some good fence and some livestock to keep that shit down. Either option takes cash and that's in short supply right now so neither looks like it's real likely to happen unless the Cash Fairy shows up and shits a pile of money out on the front steps.

That's ok. Things could be worse. Things have been worse. I still have a job and that's better than a lot of folks these days.

Hell, I could be forced to listen to this everyday-


Jeebus H. on a crutch! That broad votes, too.

We. Are. Doomed.
But I do want a "Vegetable Tree".

The weekend in the ER was pretty uneventful which is always nice. I don't think one patient even swore at me.

I need to go do some work.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday-
Retro Health Care. Coming your way with, Obamacare.