Tuesday, March 09, 2010

New Tire Today.........

On the rear of the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle today.
Way past due too.

I needed a new one last year and rode it till it was a slick. Not real bright on my part but I'm good to go now.

I ordered the tire last Friday afternoon and it showed up Monday afternoon. That's amazing. And the shipping was free.
Ordered it from The Motorcycle Superstore.
YerUnk is pleased with the quick service.

I pulled the rim off the bike this morning and took it down to a local tire place a coworker recommended and they swapped tires for me quickly and cheap. I gave the kid more than he was asking because he was cheating himself. But I'll go there the next time I need tires for something else.

I am so ready to get riding. Seems like this has been a long Winter and things are starting to warm up finally.

Also brought the incubator into the house and started it up today. About 3 days of dicking around with the temperature to get it regulated and I should be able to set some eggs by Friday.

Same thing with the seed starting setup. Should be ready to start seeds this week too.

Yep, Spring is just about here and it's time to get busy again.

And that's a good thing. Set around on my ass all Winter and need to get the hell outside again.

Later.
Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Afternoon-
Just because.