Tuesday, December 21, 2010

If You Made That Call I Asked You To Last Week............
I want to thank you.

"Christie frees man in gun case"

"New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie gave the Aitken family all they wanted for Christmas Monday.

Christie signed a letter ordering Brian Aitken, a New Jersey man sentenced to seven years in jail for having weapons he legally purchased in Colorado, to be released from Mid-State Correctional Facility as soon as possible."


Once again, if you took the time to call - Thanks! Sometimes we can correct some of the crap that gets dumped on folks.

This is a great way to start the day.

Gratuitous Picture fro a Tuesday Morning-
Me and my breakfast.


How about a celebratory song or 2? And who better than Brian Setzer?



Aw hell, one more short one that really shows off his chops.



Ok, after listening to these again, I'm adding 1 more. As a guitar player, I watch him do what he does and just marvel. Then I get pissed because there's no way in hell I'm ever gonna play like that.

And that makes me want to crush his fucking hands between a couple of bricks. Yeah, he's that good.