Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday 4-11-11......

Damn near a week since I posted anything here. Sorry about that. All the regular excuses, blah, blah, blah & Etc.

Bottom line is this. I have a bad case of, "Obama Outrage Overload". Maybe to be fair it would be better called, "Washington DC Bullshit Overload".

The nonstop BS from those bastards in Washington has gotten to the point where I can't fucking stand listening to it. And making note of it here just pisses me the hell off so much I just want to scream.

I gotta wonder how many people are really all that interested in hearing me yack about gardening, Chickens, Motorcycles, ER Zombies and my boring ass life so I just haven't gotten after it here much lately.

I don't know, maybe it's one of those temporary things I go through. Maybe not. Shit. We'll see. I just haven't been in all that great a mood lately, and watching these CheeseDicks in DC arguing about cutting a fucking dime from a Zillion dollar fucking mess makes me sick.

Someone should be playing a God Damn Fiddle as our country burns while these assholes argue the merits of fucking "Cowboy Poetry" and "Suck the fucking brains out of live babies style abortions".

Fuck me running. If these assholes are arguing the merits of using tax money for shit like that, how the hell are they gonna make real cuts and do what the hell really needs to be done?

Ain't gonna happen. Here, Bill Wittle explains what I'm talking about. Watch this video -


See what I mean? 1/2 of them want to keep driving us over a cliff and the other 1/2 don't have the brains or the balls to stop them.
There are a few who have the best interests of the country in mind. But it's very damn few and I have no faith in them actually making a difference.

OK. That's enough of that. Pretty sure you get the idea of what's been going on with me lately.

How about some good news?

East Texas Natural Gas Could Fuel U.S. For 150 Years
But it won't help if these Green Assholes won't let them develop it.

Hico man acquitted in Westboro Baptist spitting trial
Alternate headline - "West Virginia Hillbilly launches huge gob of chewing tobacco loogie on Westboro Bitch, Shirley Phelps. Jury says, Who fucking cares? Let's go eat."

I have personally been nose to nose with that bitch and while I really don't like the whole spitting thing..... Fuck her. Justice is served.

And now for something completely different - Christie Brinkley is 57


Can you believe that shit?
I don't know either, but whatever it is, she's doing it right.
God love her.

Part of the reason I'm in such a shitty mood today has to do with the fact that my sinuses are all screwed up and I've been sneezing almost nonstop since 2 pm. Seriously frustrating kids. This definitely doesn't help my bad back to sneeze like that either. I know, that sounds odd, but it's true. Sneezing is not good for your sore back.

It's also been raining ALL DAMN DAY! That shits depressing. If it clears up tomorrow I may just go to the range and shoot a couple of rifles.
To bad youngest son, Dogboy can't go with me.


You can see he enjoys rifle work. The little shit is good too.

OK. Enuff for today.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday -