Friday, December 09, 2011

Back Home Again in Indiana.........
Returned to the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker" last night after a quick trip to the East Coast to help a friend of mine.

He had some things that needed fixing and a shit ton of Frequent Flyer Miles, so he footed the flight out there for me.
Worked out cool.

I fixed a few things for him and did, "Honey Do" cleanup things for him and he took me out and fed me me like a monster and bought beer.
Perfect.
I had never had fresh Lobster before. Fresh as in, you can see the dock where they unload them from the restaurant.
Oh my. That shit is good. Messy as hell but who cares?
Yeah, he had to teach my dumbass how to disassemble the thing to eat it properly. But it was cool.

Unfortunately, the weather sucked ass. Cold and rainy until the morning I left.
Pretty country up that way and I hope to make a bike ride that way this Summer. TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle would like that area.

Great trip.
Got to see my Buddy.
Ate like a King.
All Good.
Hope to do it again sometime.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday-
The "BigBluePlasticMotorcycle" in Wyoming 2007.