Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights..............
Today was wasted for sure.

I forced myself to get up after only 4-5 hours of sleep today hoping I can at least get my ass in tune w/ the daylight and get some work done around here tomorrow.
Stumbled around in a daze most of the day.

One good thing was the weather was beautiful and sunny. I spent quite a bit of time just sitting on the back steps sucking up some much needed sunshine and felt a hell of a lot better for it, too!
Maybe tomorrow I can get after all the chores that I've fallen behind on.
Gotta be careful as my back is still all dicked up and my newly acquired stomach ulcer has been a day to day thing.
The new meds that the Doc started me on last week are helping, but not completely yet. I see the Internal Med Doc in 2 weeks and he's gonna want to scope me from both ends.
Yuck. Not looking forward to that, but belly pain sucks ass so I'll do what he says.

I haven't had a beer in a month because I'm afraid of it making my belly hurt, so you know it must be bad!

Let's let the Late Great, Freddy Fender sing it for ya all-


And since we're at it howzabout some Merle?


Charlie Daniels? Sure-


Let's finish up w/ another one from Merle-


Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Night-