Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Whoa!! What the Heck Just Happened Here???????
With the warm weather and Sunshine, I been spending most of the day hanging out in the garage. Not really doing much, just hanging out and enjoying the day.

I'm pretty limited on what I can do yet so no big projects going on. Hell, I don't feel well enough to do to much yet.

All of a sudden, "TheBigBluePlasticMotorcycle" just - Fell Over!!
Nothing or nobody near it or anything.
It's been parked there in that same spot for a couple of months.

Weird. Now, it was on the sidestand and
the transmission was in Neutral. I try to not leave it in neutral just because of crap like this and I like to have it up on the Centerstand.

I can't always get that big beast up on the centerstand by myself, so it doesn't get there sometimes.
Don't know if it had been jostled and had the handlebars turned a few times to make it unstable or what.

But it was a heck of a shock!
Fortunately, TherapyBoy was here to wrestle it up off the floor for me or it would still be there. Darn nice to have a Big Strong Kid around for times like this!
We got it up on the centerstand and a cursory inspection doesn't show any big damage anywhere. I'll give it a thorough look see when I'm feeling better and not on drugs.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Afternoon-

Solar Oven. Great Idea.