Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Evil? Oh yeah, It's Out There.............

I saw this last night at Free North Carolina and have a 20$ bill I'll put up to anyone who wants to take this bet.

Here's the deal. I got 20 bucks that there will be absolutely no condemnation by the leftist Establishment or an apology forthcoming from Mike Malloy for mocking the victims of last weeks tornadoes on his show yesterday.



That is one cold SOB there. He uses the word sad, but not to describe the the situation, loss of life or devastation suffered by his fellow countrymen. No, he uses it to mock their belief in God. The fact that whole families perished and many folks have lost everything they had doesn't seem to bother him at all. It's just a vehicle for him to use.

Don't tell me there's no evil in this world. And I don't want want to even hear a word about how damn caring the Progressive Left is for people from all walks of life.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Morning-

Stolen from Kenny