Friday, December 23, 2005

Damn, I've Got a Migraine..........

The weather is much nicer today. Sunny and low 40's now and it should get warmer over the next few hours.

And I got a friggin' headache. Argh!!!!!!! These are not just "Headaches". I don't know how to explain it.

This is a new phenomena that's popped up over the last year. Not fun. That beautiful Sunshine? Kills me. Makes me want to throw up. No way I can go ride. Shit.

I broke down and took the "Big Narco Headache Meds" about an hour ago and it's a little better. Even if my Liver is not. Gonna have to go try and sleep it off.

Shit.

Update 0330 Saturday: I think I finally shook this thing. Took another dose of the "Big Narco Meds" to do it though. Woke up (again) about an hour ago and realized I was hungry. Then it dawned on me that I had tossed everything I'd eaten all day long. DUH!

I feel pretty washed out, but my head isn't killing me anymore at least. I don't know how people deal with migraines on a regular basis. This is only the 4th one I've had and I'm already terrified of next one. They are completely debilitating. I've got a pretty good tolerance to pain overall, but these things frighten me.

OK, enough with the whining. I'm better now and on the way back to normalcy, so life goes on and that's good.