Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Zombies in the Kitchen......
He works in the Food Service industry.













After working in the ER so long, I've run into another Zombie problem. Where to eat when I do leave the Official GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker.

The problem you see is this. I know who staffs the kitchens of most every restaurant in town - Zombies.
I know these people. They are NOT who I want making, handling or even looking at my food. The only way I can go eat at a restaurant is to keep my head down and pretend I don't know who's back there in the kitchen. Or I go to a place in another town and pretend there aren't any Zombies back in the kitchen there.

I also try drinking enough alcohol in hopes that it will kill any Zombie germs or virus particles my immune system and good upbringing miss.