Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7th, 1941 .......................






Never forget our hero's. Those of yesterday and those serving today.

Please, Sign up today and sponsor a Soldier, Sailor, Airmen or Marine. I'd really like any and all of you to think about this.

I had most of the following links on the sidebar until the big link crash a few months back. Shame on me for not getting them back up before now. Well, better late then never.

Seriously, I would encourage all of you to take a few minutes of your time and donate a few bucks to at least one of these organizations.

Here's a few links for you to get started with. I'll get these back on the sidebar where they belong tonight.
Soldiers Angels.

The USO - Send a USO care package

Any Soldier.com

The Fisher House

Wounded Warrior Project

Adopt a Platoon

I know, everyone is tugging at your wallet this time of year and we all have only so much we can spare ........ But please consider spending a few bucks to help out and support our Service Members who sacrifice so much. So willingly. For so many.


We here at GrumpyUnk Central contribute to both Soldiers Angels and the USO. I would like to challenge each of you who find there way here to contribute somehow.

If you have a blog or a website? Do some linkage to the above sites. I don't get any friggin' traffic here, so if you do, or can help. Have at it.

Think about getting a Corporate thing going at your place of business. I should figure out something on that angle for those cheap bastards I work for. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.