Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oooops. Wrong House ..........
Courtesy of Emperor Misha comes this story of "Home invasion gone wrong for [illegal] criminals".

It seems that these two fine gentleman, here doing the work that Americans won't do, decided that breaking into the home of 11 year old Patricia Harrington was a grand idea.


Seems they were wrong - " It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun." - "Vaya Con Dios, MoFo". She dusted the pricks and Justice ensued.

That's a good thing.

It's a bad thing that an 11 year old will have to live with that shit forever. But she will be alive at least.-
"It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest."

This shit is really starting to piss me off. Having lived in El Paso, Texas for a few years and spending quite a lot of time in Mexico, I know why they want to come here.

I genuinely like Hispanic folks and have been pretty understanding about why they're coming here. But damn. It's turned into a friggin' invasion.
The huge increase in crime is just one reason to be concerned. I'm seeing it here in my little town.

Don't know what's gonna happen with this, but I can bet that the Dickheads in Washington will figure out some way to implement a disastrous solution to this problem.

YerUnk Update on this item: It appears that this news item may not be factual. Or so I've been told. I don't know one way or the other, but I thought I'd better note it here for ya. Use, quote, etc at your own risk. That is all. Unk out.