Friday, February 29, 2008

OK. This Pisses Me Off .......
I'm a very staunch Anti-Abortion guy. Abortion may be the only topic there is that's a deal breaker for me. Whether it's politics, family, friendship, employment, whatever. I have no truck with it or anyone who endorses it. Just the way I am. Your mileage may vary and all that.

Most people don't think about abortion in a clinical manner. As an RN, I think of these things in a procedural manner. As in, What really happens during an abortion.

No, I'm not gonna post a bunch of pictures of 5 gallon plastic pails full of infant body parts. Go to Google Images if that interests you. There's plenty of documented evidence out there of just how disgusting an abortion procedure is. I don't need to see any more of it.

All that being said, one aspect of Planned Parenthood that I never thought of is hit on in the video below.

I saw the link at Ace of Spades earlier today and was pretty shocked by it. Angered even. My wife damn near cried watching it. Just wrong in to many ways for me to elaborate on.

Watch it and I think you'll understand.