Monday, July 06, 2009

Get Smart Monday.....

No, not Agent 86.





This is like learning something. Maybe new for you.

Maybe knot.

I was never all that good with knots. I'm still Knot great.

Ok that was weak, but it was there and I went with it.

Anyway, here's something I found the other day that is really useful.

7 Basic Knots Every Man Should Know


For a lotta years, my favorite knot was, the "Gopher Knot".

Which is the one where you need to "Go Fer" yer pocketknife in order to get it undone.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who specialized in that knot.

I'm better now but not great. I cut myself a short piece of rope and have been practicing the ones that I'm weak on and it doesn't take much time to get a grip one these.

Very useful stuff to know. Try it.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Night-
May as well know how to prepare it.