Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here's Something Cool You Can Buy Me.....

1970 Factory 750 Honda Racer.

I'd show you a picture but I can't seem to get any to display here. Ebay must not want me to help them sell this thing.

Only takes $10,000 to get into the bidding! YerUnk would appreciate this for his birthday.

Item 2 for you is a nice article from Motorcycle Classics Magazine on Mike Hailwood's 1978 IOM TT winning Ducati Written by the Guy who owned it and ran the team.


Very interesting article and there are a couple of other links that you may wish to check out if you're a fan of this stuff.


The Indianapolis MotoGP is coming right up and YerUnk is excited about going to that again this year.

The weather has to be better than last years Hurricane that blew through and screwed things up royally.
I'm gonna ride the BigBluePlasticMotorcycle unless the forecast calls for another Hurricane.

Even with the crappy weather last year it was an incredible event & I'm getting torqued about it.
If you can go you really ought to.

Maybe Rossi will win again this year.




He's the best rider out there and one of the best ever.

I gotta admit I was pulling for Nicki Hayden last year, but Rossi is something special and watching him stalk Hayden and bide his time during that race was incredible.
He really is, "The Doctor".

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Afternoon-
"Have a seat. No. I promise you won't fall off."