Thursday, August 27, 2009

MotoGP Starts Tomorrow ........

Three days of Motorcycle Goodness & I'm torqued up for it.
Bad news is Surly and his Wife are not going. We are not happy about this, but shit happens and I understand.

The local Yamaha Dealer sponsored a Stunt riding show yesterday afternoon by these guys -



These Dudes can ride. They make all that shit look easy as hell, too.
I'm sure a lot of time, money and Orthopedics went into getting so good.
They're gonna be up at the MotoGP in a Stunt Competition Friday or Saturday.

These are local guys from around here and I wish 'em well.
Good luck Boys!
My Daughter knows a couple of these guys and she called and asked if I was going to be at the stunt competition last night. Uuumm, probably.
Gotta check the schedule of events and see what all's going on.

There's a lot of things going on besides the racing and all. I love it.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday Morning-
Safety first.