Monday, September 14, 2009

Patrick Swayze .....
Dancing in Heaven.

Damn, He was only 57

Pancreatic Cancer is a lousy way to die, too. From what I have heard from people who have met him, he was a genuine nice guy.

We have a saying in the ER. Rotten Bastards live forever and nice guys die of cancer.

Still seems to be true.

Back in the day, my daughter watched, Dirty Dancing about 500 times a week for a year or 2 and I resented Swayze for it. Ok, I know it wasn't his fault ......

Gratuitous Monday Night Feature-

Swayze as a bad ass bouncer in, Road House.
Which featured the music of the late, Jeff Healy.

Damn, they both died of cancer.

There's a correlation there, but I can't quite bring it together right now.


And there's always, "A Patrick Swayze Christmas"


Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!