Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Update on Last Weeks Town Hall Meeting ......

I told you LAST WEEK about attending a Baron Hill town hall meeting and how he was an arrogant little prick?

Hey! Here's the exchange I was referring to with the little girl.
You decide.




This little video snip is all over the Interwebs now and that makes me happy.
Now I understand why Baron Hill doesn't want his town hall meetings taped. He's a Putz.

The irony of this is killing me. In a good way. No need to edit or do anything here. Just let him shoot himself in the foot.

"Let me repeat that one more time ..... I'm a Putz"
I may have heard that wrong, but that's what it sounded like to me.


This Guy, The Hoosier Pundit is all over, All Things Baron Hill. Wish I'd have found him long ago. Better late than never.
He's doing God's work.

We'll see how things shake out as the 2010 midterm elections approach, but I'm planning to get busy and volunteer to work for .......... Anyone with a friggin pulse, as long as they are running against Hill.

Baron has yet to apologize for calling us, "Domestic Terrorists" either.

Gotta Go to the ER and Save Lives now.

Gratuitous Picture for a Tuesday Morning-