Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Morning.........
Off to the ER in a few to finish my regular weekend workweek.

Firearms season for Deer started yesterday and one of my co-workers and infrequent contributors here, MiniD got a nice 10 pointer with his scoped .44mag pistol.

I've never Deer hunted and pretty much have stayed the hell out of the woods in Fall for many years now. Long story, but suffice it to say, I don't trust too many folks with firearms after having to dig pellets out of myself once.

Hopefully the Zombie Horde will find something else to do today than come into and clog up my ER waiting room with horseshit complaints and drug seeking. Not likely, but one can always hope.

I'm sure it'll be better after Obamacare becomes law and all those Unicorns are dancing on the lawn farting Skittles and all that shit.

Stay safe, Kids. Off to work.

Gratuitous Picture for a Sunday Morning-
I'm seeing a pattern here with this Little Bastard and the National Anthem. Iowa 2008.



Veterans Day 2009.

The Little Prick just pisses me off with shit like this.