Monday, December 14, 2009

Babysat a Holstein Today.....
Well, that's not technically true. It was a little 6 month old kid who shit like a Holstein cow.
As a nurse, I've dealt with plenty of poop and let me tell ya, this kid was amazing.

The wife watches this kid for a nice young couple, but she's off up North till tomorrow so I drew the duty of minding the kid and cleaning up the doody she produced today.

I worked on farms as a kid and know what kind of volume a cow can crap out and this kid is no piker, let me tell ya. I had no idea that a little kid could produce a cowpie like that.

An eye opener to say the least.

Butt she's gone home and it's "Beer Thirty" now and I'm able to walk outside and not worry about her.

I'm to old to be babysitting kids.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Evening-