Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The "Safe Schools Czar" Story Just Keeps Growing.......

I posted about Kevin Jennings, the "Safe Schools Czar" and Pedophile Advocate the other day.
With all the computer problems, work, etc, I haven't been able to update this.

And there is plenty to update. Once Again, Gateway Pundit is all over this shit.

"Fistgate III: Obama’s Safe Schools Czar’s “Black Book” For Kids Included Tips on Fisting & Pi$$ing on Your Partner" - Note that this installment #3 on the "Fisting" topic.

OK, I really didn't know Exactly what was involved with this practice. I had a pretty good idea but never had any real desire to look it up.

The article includes a Wikipedia link that Gives you all the info you need.

It seems that Kevin Jennings has even handed out, "Fisting Kits" to high school kids. You can read about the details of this crap in the article.

There's a boatload of links and info. None of it good.

Where's the outrage? I'm sure not seeing it.

I'm off to the phones again to call my Representatives in Washington again.
I'll need to remind the Senators again that their vote on the "Health Care Bullshit" damn well better fall in the, Nay category.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Morning-