Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday Morning Scribble......

Seems I missed yesterday. My whole day started off on the wrong foot. I had to go to work for a mandatory annual task at 6:45 in the am.
Of course, my internal clock demanded that I awaken at 4:30. As there was a "Health Fair" associated with this I was forbidden to have coffee prior to arrival ......... and that's just dangerous for me.

And those around me, too. I'm a caffeine junkie and even driving into town without a wake up dose is an endangerment to the public.

After the health fair BS I stuck around and got caught up on some admin tasks I needed to get done.

I came home and continued on the Lumberjack project in the back yard. I did not harm myself with the chainsaw, BTW.

So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Today?
I gotta playdate with my buddy to go do some guitar pickin'.

I'm looking forward to that.

Lots of stuff going on in the news and I just can't get up any enthusiasm for comment today.
Maybe tonight.
Maybe not.

So, all of you enjoy your day. I'm gonna go f**koff and make some music.

Gratuitous Picture for Today-
(Must repress Kentucky jokes.)