Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Must Have Item in the Preparedness Pantry........

For those of you who believe in the Boy Scouts Motto of "Be Prepared", check this out.

I think that comedian, Steven Wright had a joke about this a long time ago.

I could be wrong about that but it made me laugh.

Snowball Warming has hit again in Southern Indiana and the temperature has dropped below freezing again after a day or 2 of warming over the weekend. Oh hell, it's Winter and since it seems to do this same, "get cold every year about this time" thing, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

I've noticed that there does seem to be a pattern to it.

But hey, look at the bright side. Spring is only 48 days away!

I'm already getting things set up to get seeds started and a plan laid out for the garden.
At least there was some sunshine today. That's the hardest part of Winter, no sunshine.

I can get pretty cranky without enough sunlight. It's not hard to understand how a guy could get Cabin Fever when, like recently here, where we went 10-12 days and never saw any sunshine at all.

Well, at least I haven't gone all, Jack Nicholson yet.

But there are still 48 days left till Spring yet so who knows?

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Afternoon-

Classic case of -"Sounded like a good idea"