Monday, March 15, 2010

Lazy Monday Stuff........

My ass is tired today after the Weekend working the ER so I'm gonna toss a few things at ya and call it a day.

Here's a commercial for a Drug Store not all that far from here-


EMBED-Local Commercial for Butt Drugs - Watch more free videos
Probably well stocked with Preparation H.
Found this video at Dad's Deadpool
==================

From the, "It's Good to Have a Mission" Files we have -

Woman aims to become world's fattest

"Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories."

I could go on for a long time on this one. But I won't. Read the article and see the unique way she has of financing her grocery bill.

Oh, and here she is "At the training table" working out.


Can you imagine her with another 400 lbs on that ass?

Sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you, that was cruel.
============

Stormbringer has a very cool story about some

Crazy Old Dude Feeding the Seagulls

Except there's a lot more to it than that.
This is a good one and it's a story about someone you probably already know a bit about.

I recommend you go read this.
===================

Once again, Mike Vanderboegh has something to make you think.
There can be no "reconciliation" on the "Health Care" tyranny short of the grave.

I didn't say it wouldn't make you uncomfortable. Just that it would make you think.
==================

Lastly, here's a little video message from a guy who would be my Congressman if I only lived a few miles further North.



Yes. I admire Mr Pence much more than my Congressman, Baron Hill.
I had the misfortune of being at "His" townhall meeting here.

The nasty little prick.
==============

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Afternoon-
Why yes. Yes I am, thank you.