Monday, March 22, 2010

My, How Things Change............
Even though close to 2/3 of the populace did not want this, so called, health care solution, our "Representatives" went and passed this crap last night.

This is a fundamental change in the relationship between the Citizens and the State.
And not in a good way, kids.

I'm just not up to ranting on this now.
I'm too angry this morning.

I'll leave you with this-

Back in the 80's when I was a member of the US Army, I had the good fortune to travel to Germany for a Reforger exercise.

I was able to get up close to the frontier between East and West Germany. With a set of field glasses you could see the commies on the other side watching us...........
Watching them.

Everybody concerned knew just what was what. We were on one side of the border and they were on the other. It was our mission to ensure that they stayed there too.
Pretty simple.

We achieved that mission and it still makes me proud to have been a part of it.

It was easy to understand then. They're over there and we're over here and as long as things stayed that way it would be all good.

Back then it would have never occurred to me that only 25 years later the Commies would be BEHIND US IN THE REAR, steering the ship of state, running the show, etc.

Over the years,
around the globe, millions of US Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen, took up that mission of keeping those Commie Bastards "Over There".

I've been sitting here this morning thinking, "Those Commie Bastards may just win after all. But not without a fight"


Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Morning-