Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Holstein Strikes Again.......

The wife had to go into town this morning and left me in charge of the little CrumbSnatcher I call, Baby Holstein.

Believe me, that's an entirely appropriate name for this kid.
And sure enough, she lived up to it not 30 minutes after the wife hit the door.

It shouldn't be possible that a kid this small can generate that much poop in one shitting.
Blew out the Pamper, down both legs and feet. Poop on the floor. Poop on me. Poop everywhere.

I worked on farms as a kid and know what cowflop is like and damn if this kid, pound for pound, couldn't put an adult Holstein to shame.


Loser.
Piker.
Underachiever that let a 1 year old girl outclass you.

But hey, she certainly seemed to enjoy the whole experience!

Me? Not so much. Fortunately, I don't get left alone with the kid to often but I do wonder if she saves it up just for me.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday-


From This Great Collection of Pictures.
Check it out if you like WWII history.