Monday, May 03, 2010

"I Caught a Troll.........."

TherapyBoy called a few minutes ago and relayed this story to me. Can't vouch for or verify it but I had to laugh anyway.

Seems one of his coworkers has a son with Downs Syndrome. I'll call him, Mike.
Well, Mike calls his mom at work and the conversation goes something like this-

"Mom, I caught a Troll."

"Uh, ok Mike. I'll check it out when I get home."

So 5-6 hours later when Mom gets home, she finds Mike standing proudly next to the closet just inside the front entrance of the house.

There is a high backed kitchen chair propped under the doorknob of the closet door.

Well, upon removing the chair and opening the door - She was greeted by a very angry Dwarf employed as a census taker!!

Like I said, I have know idea if this really happened or not. Doesn't matter as it made me laugh anyway.

I CAN see the whole thing as a scene in a Jack Black movie though.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday Morning-
Geography........