Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Early Morning Range Trip Today...........

Went to the range with good friend and personal go to firearms guy, MIniD this morning. Took the PSL and got a bit more familiar with it.


I really need to shoot this thing more often.
I was all over the place and had no consistency at all.

Guess I just need to get out there and shoot the thing more - Duh.

Had a good time anyway. It's always nice to get out there and shoot, learn some things and be verbally abused by MIniD.
I keep telling him he should either work on a stand up comic act or write a book. Yeah, He really is a funny guy.

Just got the rifle all cleaned and darn if I don't see a nap in the future today. The Firewood Squad showed up yesterday and wore my ass out. Tell ya about that later.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Afternoon-