Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunny Friday Morning........

Things are dry enough in the raised beds to get things going so that's where I'll be today.

Awful darn late to be getting things started, but better late than never I suppose.

The flat area of the garden is still to wet to work so we're gonna have to hope that things continue to dry out some. I was hoping to put corn in that area, but the growing season is getting shorter every day.

The Little Red Tractor has developed a problem with the hydraulics that looks to be beyond my mechanical experience and that = expensive. All I can say about that is....... Shit.
One more thing that needs money thrown at it that I don't really have.

Just another day in paradise!

That's the way things work sometimes and damn if I'm gonna get to worked up about it. Just gonna have to see about picking up some extra shifts at work to help make up the shortfall in cash flow.
Maybe I'll get lucky.

Well, back to the garden.

Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Morning-
Dream Girl.