Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Morning Stuff.........

Had an interesting visit with friend, MiniD yesterday. The upcoming ObamaCare disaster came up in the conversation and I mentioned that it was really the first step to a total government single payer system.
Well what do ya know?
VIDEO: Trojan Horses, Obamacare And A Single-Payer Health System
Interesting video that is. Makes me feel almost smart! Almost.

They did this propellant change with prescription inhalers 4-5 years ago. That's why a simple Albuterol inhaler now costs $20 bucks instead of the $4 bucks they used to - Obama Administration Set to Ban Asthma Inhalers Over Environmental Concerns
They won't ban them. They'll just make them so friggin' expensive folks who need them won't be able to afford them. Save the planet and all that. Oh, and fuck you AlGore.

Economically, things are bad and getting worse everyday in this country, but at least you can still plant a garden, milk your own cow and save money providing the foods of your choice.......Ooops, Maybe not. -
Is Your Choice Of Food A Fundamental Right?
"According to Wisconsin Judge Patrick J. Fiedler, you do not have a fundamental right to consume the food you grow or own or raise."

I don't know how this judge came to that conclusion. All I can say is, Let 'em try and take my Tomatoes. (Well, they can have those shitty little yellow bastards.)

I guess Spam is still OK. Spam Turns Serious and Hormel Turns Out More

Most folks are not like me. I like Spam. If sales are up this much there must be a reason, right?


Stocking up for The Great Zombie Apocalypse maybe? Ooops. Maybe I shouldn't have used that phrase -
‘Zombie Survivability’ Alert! Are Government Officials Tracking Blaze Stories on the Undead?


You all have a good weekend. I'm working the night shift again this weekend so I'll see ya Monday sometime.

Gratuitous Picture for a Saturday Morning-