Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To Much Crappy News Out There..............

Just depresses me to comment on things some days. I'm still sick and coughing up Lung Loogies the size of small puppies so I'm already feeling like shit here.
Bah.

So this is gonna be quick, BUT it will be very good if you enjoy 2 things.

1) Well made things with blades
2) Good Zombie fiction

The first is a 60% off SOG Multi-tools and Knives! for $29.95 deal from WOOT. These things don't last long, so you should go check it out if you are in the market for a nice tool from SOG.
Christmas is coming so this might be a good time to snatch up something nice.

The second - Adrian's Undead Diary is an ass kick Zombie Apocalypse story I found yesterday.
Since I've been feeling like shit, this is a good way to pass the time I can't be using productively.
Seriously, this is a really good story. Looks like it's been going on for quite awhile and I've just gotten going on it and I'm hooked.
You'll have to register, which is something I don't like to do, but this one is worth it.

YerUnk gives it 4 -1/2 Stars so far.

OK, that's it for today.

Gratuitous Picture for a Wednesday Evening-