Friday, December 23, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise...............
Here at the GrumpyUnk Command and Control Center.

Went to the ChiroCracker yesterday as my neck, shoulders and upper back are, in the words of my Brother, Chief, "Stiff as a Wedding Pecker".

This shit happens periodically for no good reason and I just hate it. The ChiroCracker doesn't seem to have helped a hell of a lot either which is unusual.
Oh well. Suck it up and drive on I guess. I've got a heating pad on it now and hopefully that'll help some.
This has been a problem ever since I Broke My Neck years ago.
Yeah, Shit Happens. Hard to complain when you're still able to walk around and all that so I try not to bitch to much about it.

Hope Y'all have a nice Christmas. I'll be working the night shift, but I'll still get to see the kids so it's all good.

Enjoy your family.
Here's a little Christmas Music for ya-



Gratuitous Picture for a Friday Afternoon-
Here's Phil Read making sure he gets to the Christmas Party on time.