Thursday, December 15, 2011

Odd Occurrence Here...............
Both today and yesterday I have seen Honeybees here.

Granted, the weather has warmed quite a bit and it was in the 50's both today and yesterday.
What got my attention is, over the last 2 years I've only seen 2 or 3 Honeybees at all.
I haven't seen any hive boxes around anywhere (not that that means much. Could just be setup out of sight) so I don't know if they are domestic or wild.

Doesn't matter I suppose, but it is nice to see them.
I still want to get some hives going here so it makes me smile to see the little things.

I really need to get off my ass and start either buying hive parts or making them myself.

Gratuitous Picture for a Thursday-
Uh, that would be, "No Earl."
Don't suppose, "Why do you ask?" is all that important.