Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday At The Shack.............

Hanging out, Whining and moving slow this morning.
Thanks to my coworkers carrying my worthless ass this weekend I didn't have to do anything that made my already bad back worse.
That's not to say I feel any better.
I don't.
But at least I didn't screw things up worse dealing with the endless supply of fat bastards who refuse to help you when they need to move from point A to point B.
Let's have a hand for the weekend crew!

I feel like ass having to rely on others to literally, do the heavy lifting though. Oh well. Ain't much I can do about it at this point. Seeing a new ChiroKracker/Physical Therapissed this week in hopes that they can get my ass on the right track again.
Let's hope so.

Enough with the whining. The sun is out and I need to go get some of that shining on me.

Gratuitous Picture for a Monday-