Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Did I Show You My Youngest Son's Bike???


1974 RD 250. Sweet little bike. A great Ebay purchase last year. He and I made a road trip up to Detroit to pick it up and had a heck of a good time on the loooooong trip. Less than 5,000 miles on it when he got it.
He's put a little money into it to replace the missing mirrors and various other bits and had the local dealer sort it out for him. He doesn't ride it often enough and the crappy gas we get nowadays tends to gunk up the carbs if it's been sitting to long.
He's getting the bug for something a little newer and cooler and I'm gonna hate to see him sell it, but I really don't need to buy it myself and probably won't. Nice little bike though and to nice to change anything on. It's box stock right now and probably ought to stay that way.