Thursday, February 09, 2006

We're Gonna Have to See How This develops.....
From the Salt Lake Tribune - http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_3482712

Researchers, including a BYU scientist, believe they have found a new compound that could finally kill the HIV/AIDS virus, not just slow it down as current treatments do.

My Favorite part of the article?

In addition to being a potential checkmate to HIV, the compounds show indications of being just as effective against other diseases plaguing humankind - among them influenza, possibly even the dread bird flu, along with smallpox and herpes

We're talking about the cure for the common cold here folks. Not to mention, my Hepatitis problem. Hey, I could go back to killing my liver all by myself. I never once thought I needed help in that department anyway.