Friday, March 17, 2006

Indiana is a Strange Place ........

South Bend is up North.
North Vernon is down South.

French Lick? Not. Even. Close.

Good Queen Buffness and I will be heading off to points unknown next week. Well, unknown to y'all anyway.

This is our annual getaway time and if I ever needed a Mental hygiene Enema, now is that time. I'm burnt to a crisp right now. Nothing special planned, just gonna lay around and kick back somewhere other than here. See a movie or 2 and maybe remind my Liver of how nice I've been to it for the last few years. I'm looking forward to it. The Queen and I can both use a little R&R. At this point, it doesn't look like the weather is gonna be all that great, so I'll probably leave the Big Blue, Plastic Kawasaki home. The Queen doesn't care to freeze her Royal Butt off and it would be rude of me to dump her alone and ride all day by myself. Could be worse.