Friday, February 02, 2007

OK, I've Been Busy Here ...........
With the upgrade to the Laser Targeting System around the perimeter of the "GrumpyUnk Command and Control Bunker" and fixing the leaky faucets and all ................ Pretty much ignored this thing here.

I'd say, "Sorry" if I thought anyone actually read this crap.

I really have been busy. Honest.
Nothing like ol' Mona Lisa there.


















(Swiped the picture from www.somethingawful.com the Phriday Photoshop should be a required thing for y'all)
I don't have a helluva lot to show for my efforts, but you'll have to believe me.

That Damn AlGore and his "Global Warming Weather Machine" continue to keep it unseasonably warm here. Was about 15 degrees outside yesterday. Not to good for Motorcycles yet. Of course, this, coupled with the lack of Sunlight, makes me Grumpier than usual.




I gotta get one of these signs to go with this Doormat.