Monday, July 07, 2008

Going Downhill Fast......

In Not So Great Britain.

While catching up on my InterWebz reading today I came across a Trifecta of sad articles relating to the current state of affairs in the UK.
This one first via, Mr DuToit - Businessman who grabbed a thug for smashing a window is charged with assault. This isn't a new trend in the UK but Damn. WTF is wrong over there?

Next up was a link in the comments of the above post - Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'.
The Brit Government labels a kid, Racist? Oh sweet, Jeebus. These are the same folks who pretty much ruled the friggin' world only 100 or so years ago, right? I'm having a hard time believing this.

Then there's this little gem I spied somewhere the hell else. - Schoolboys punished with detention for refusing to kneel in class and pray to Allah.
That would be about all it would take for me. If my kids were involved I'd definitely go ballistic and full into, DefCon 1 mode.

Yes, I'd be either imprisoned or killed for the acts that would follow, but some SumBitch, would be left holding the bill and cleaning up the mess.

As I said, this kinda shit isn't exactly new in Britain, but if I'm seeing a hugh increase in goofy shit like this, how bad is it really?

And what's that mean about us?

With the recent Supreme Court rulings that a Child Rapist can't face execution for his crime, Terrorists have more legal protection than I do and, The Fucking Kelo decision.

One has to wonder when more folks aren't just gonna "SNAP!!" and go all - William 'D-Fens' Foster on those they see as "The Problem."