Friday, July 18, 2008

We'll Cross That Bridge When We Come to it, Mary Jo.......

Or so said Teddy.

Tam reminds me that 39 years ago today, Ted Kennedy took young Miss
Mary Jo Kopechne for the ride of her life. Or something like that anyway.

That he didn't stay down in the drink with her was a damn shame. The Rotten Bastard.

And 39 years later, Teddy and his Oldsmobile can still boast of killing more people than me and my firearms. Or anyone else I know for that matter.

But looking at the bright side, his murder of the young lady, probably saved us from him ever being President.











And gave the Hardy Boys something to investigate.













And of course, time to write his own books.





























Nice to see that the family has planned ahead, too.







You may have figured it out by now that I have a pretty low opinion of Teddy. I think he's earned all the animosity he gets. No, I'm not glad he has cancer. I don't hate anyone that much. But I can't say I'll miss 'em when he goes.